Sewing Machine Repair Technician
Rae-Bon Sew & Quilt Shop is in search of a part time or full time sewing machine technician. Applicants must have some mechanical and troubleshooting skills. On the job training is available.
- diagnosing and repairing household sewing machines, embroidery machines, and sergers
- disassemble and cleaning of the machines
- speaking with customers over the phone about repairs
- maintaining a clean and organized work area
- documenting machine repair work completed and file warranty claims
The pay scale for this position is broad, we will pay for experience. We are also willing to train someone with limited experience. Today's sewing machines are predominantly computerized as well so the job requires that you have some basic electrical knowledge.
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Paid time off (for full time)
Send your resume to Sandy@rae-bon.com