The Pacesetter PS500 sewing machine is perfect for the sewer on the go; the Pacesetter PS500 is small enough to carry to classes, to your friend's house, or from room to room- almost wherever your projects take you. With 100 built-in stitches, an automatic thread cutter, longer feed dogs, and a stitch combination feature that helps you personalize your stitches, this affordable machine will help your fashionista dreams become a reality.
For those that love high-tech features when they're mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It's sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go avant-garde or straightforward with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts: 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm: Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing: Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter: Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination: Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension: The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display: Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute: Create more in less time.
More from the Manufacturer
Product Type: Computerized Sewing Machine Number of Built-In Stitches: 100 Threading Type: Automatic Number of Buttonhole Steps: 7 Computerized: Yes Application/Usage: Home Features: Built-in Accessory Storage, LED Light, Built-in Memory, Built-in Stitch, Built-in Thread Cutter, Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Display Screen Size: 2.40" Display Screen Type: LCD Touchscreen: No Controls:
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type: 10-Key
Power Source: AC Supply Input Voltage: 120 V AC Height: 11.8" Width: 9.8" Depth: 18.9" Weight (Approximate): 20.50 lb
- Pacesetter PS500 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blindstich Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Zigzag Foot
- Foot Controller
- Bobbin (3 extra pcs)
- Needle set (6)
- Twin needle
- Extra spool pin
- Cleansing brush
- Seam ripper
- Eyelet punch
- Disk-shaped screwdriver
- L driver
- Spool cap (small, medium, large)
- Spool cap mini
- Spool net
- Adjustable Screen Brightness: No
- LCD Display Size (W" x H") 2.4" x 1.3"
- Branded Series: Project Runway
- Built-in Languages: No
- Feed Dog Points: 7
- Memory Card Reader: No
- Mouse Capability by USB: No
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
- Needle Threading System: Advanced
- Presser Foot Leveling: No
- Realistic Preview: No
- Screensaver: No
- Thread Sensor: None
- Thread Sensor: On/Off No
- USB: No
- Wide Table Included: No
Certifications & Standards: UL/CSA Limited Warranty: Yes