Rae-Bon Sew & Quilt Shop prints quilt labels and images for you right on cotton fabric. Rich colored printing is available utilizing Brother's PrintModa. The quilting cotton is treated to allow the fabric to absorb the ink. Simply remove the plastic carrier sheet, heat set the color with your iron, and the fabric is ready to utilize. The fabric is machine washable and dry cleanable. Although like most fabrics, the color may fade with repeated washings.
Photos or Images
Email your high-resolution photo or image (JPG or PNG) with the subject line “digital prints” to email@example.com and include your name and phone number. We cannot print copyrighted images or artwork that does not belong to you.
- The maximum fabric size is 11.6" wide x 5 yards. Please include the size you would like your image printed as well as how much fabric you would like to remain around the image. For example you may want a 5" x 7" photo on a 11" square of fabric.
- Please allow up to a week for the fulfillment of your order of 3 prints or less, an order of more than 3 prints could take longer.
- Printed images are $1 per inch.
For example, if your photo is 5” x 7” the total cost would be $5. Two 5” x 7” photos would be $7 (we can print two 5” x 7” photos side by side on the width of fabric)
Select from one of 12 label choices and sizes.
- The price is $12 per label set. The number of labels varies with the size and label type selected.
- On labels A-I, only the names can be edited. Each label in the set can have different names if you choose.
- On labels J-L, the text and photo can be changed. Each label can have a different photo and text.