Tucker University is a new and exciting opportunity to help quilters build their skills and accuracy. Deb Spraggins of Looney Bin Quilting, a Tucker University trained instructor will be teach these information packed classes. Each class covers a different Studio 180 Design tool along with ways to expand the use of the tool. Students will make 4" finished units so that they can combine and create new blocks. The creativity is contagious!
- Classes consist of hands on teaching and tricks for each tool.
- Each class you will receive a design sheet and Black Line Master for design ideas to use at home.
- Technique sheets for additional technique options for each tool
- Free videos with additional help for every tool and technique
- At the end of each class, you will have the opportunity to make two 12" blocks using your Black Line Master sheet to add to a mystery quilt.
This month's Tucker University class is focused on the V Block Ruler. If you're seeing stars in your future then you have just found your new best friend. Making stars is not the only thing the V Block can do to improve your piecing techniques. Once you learn how to use the V Block you won't go back to those plastic templates for tracing and slicing. This ruler helps preserve your points and make your seam allowances super easy.