Stitch Lab by DIME is a hands-on two day class. You'll be learning, creating, and having fun alongside your classmates. Each participant will go home with embroidery designs, instructions, and blanks to make the same six projects made in class. Event will be held at Country Inn & Suites.
Develop 14 Techniques by Making the 6 Featured Projects:
- Quilt with your embroidery machine
- Learn precision piecing in the hoop
- Proven methods for embroidering on napped fabrics
- Sure-fire placement for matching sets - no mistakes, guaranteed!
- Add dimensional accents to everyday items
- Make your appliqué designs look more professional
- Use embroidery designs to make functional, beautiful items
- Edit like a pro!
- Hooping techniques for tired hands
- Shortcuts for stitching multiple items
- How to hoop ready-wear items
- Tame tricky fabrics – ultra suede, velvet, vinyl, leather and silk
- Hoop once and only once!
- Placement, placement, placement – nail it the first time!