For the final project in this year-long project series, we’ll tackle the ultimate travel bag!
You’ll perfect the skills you learned throughout the year and continue to add new skills:
- Attach buttons to the bottom of the bag to reduce wear.
- Add a back strap to secure the bag to rolling luggage.
- Discover a hack to the pattern to make the side pockets more usable.
As you work, consider everything you’ve learned over the course of the program:
- The importance of using quality products, from ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable® to stabilize the bag to handbag zippers for sturdy, long-lasting closures
- Several easy methods for installing zippers
- Techniques for making functional pockets in a variety of styles from a variety of fabrics, mesh, and vinyl
- An easy method to make and attach bias binding that coordinates with your project and gives your project that “Cadillac” finish