These streamlined zippered organizers feature an outer quilted pocket plus inner pockets made from mesh and vinyl for easy visibility of contents.
Each pocket has a zipper closure — no need to worry about things falling out!
This fun little project offers the perfect chance to review much of what you’ve learned so far:
- Quilting fabric with ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable®
- Binding with straight-grain and bias bindings
- Sewing with mesh and vinyl
- Rounding corners
- Attaching project pieces in the proper order
But the focus of this project is zippers, so in this class you’ll review and expand your horizons by attaching zippers using four different methods:
- Attaching a zipper to a quilted fabric pocket
- Attaching a zipper to a vinyl pocket
- Attaching a zipper to a mesh pocket with bound edges
- NEW! Attaching a zipper to the outside, curved edges of a bag enabling the bag to lie flat when open
You'll be a zipper expert when you finish making these practical, useful bags.