Embellish License to Create
4 months…. 12 projects… Heirlooms to last a lifetime!
Shake off winter and bloom anew with the Spring Sewing, Summer Growing season of License To Create™.
Are you ready to try something new with machine embroidery?! License to Create is a four month program with 12 EXCLUSIVE projects! These projects are right on trend and perfect for home decor and gifts.
While creating the projects, you'll learn skills to last a lifetime. It's also a great opportunity to test out new products like Embellish stabilizers, mylar, puff foam, one step iron on foil, and more. All of the designs fit in a 5 x 7 hoop and are available in multiple machine formats.
The projects include:
- Bee Happy Floor Mat
- Enjoy the Journey Bicycle Pillow
- Spring Flowers Wall Hanging
- Framed Herbal Art
- Honeycomb Bolster Pillow
- Woven Cork Basket
- Spring Notebook Cover
- Lemon Fresh Market Tote
- Farmers Market Tray Liner
- Personalized Welcome Banner
- Customized Hanging Pockets
- Chalkboard Weekly Planner
The License to Create™ program is inspired by Hope Yoder, and developed by the Embellish® line of products, to give you a Season of Exclusive Class Projects & Designs normally valued over $900.00! You can join the club for only $299.99. The club includes:
- USB stick with Exclusive Embroidery Designs and Tutorial Videos
- Binder of Full Color Instructions
- All of the Embellish Stabilizers and RNK products needed to create each of these projects
- In Person Classes
Optional fabric kits will be available for most of the projects for an additional charge.