Two of our great loves were the inspiration for the January 2018 SewBusy Box: Coffee and Foundation Piecing. We hope you find Foundation Piecing to be as fun as we do with the ease in which you can piece small accurate quilt blocks!
The January SewBusy Box included all the supplies to make the ". . . but first coffee" Mini Quilt and a Cozy Coffee Sleeve:
- SewBusy Box Exclusive Patterns including easy to follow instructions so you can learn to paper piece
- Add a Quarter Ruler
- Mini Quilt Display Rack
- Patterns printed on Foundation Paper
- 6 pieces of Fabric
- Fusible Fleece
- a button and hair tie closure
- floss for hand embroidery
- text for embroidery on Transfer Eze
Visit the SewBusy Box Page to sign up
for this exciting monthly subscription box.