- Call or stop in to sign up and pay for the class of your choice. Class fee is due when you register. Phone registrations (701-433-7203) accepted only with a charge card payment.
- The class supply list will be available when you register and pay for the class. Supplies are not included in the class fee. Please have supplies purchased before class. Kits required are available at the store. BYOM means bring your own machine. No photocopied patterns or books will be allowed in classes.
- We consider your enrollment to be a commitment by you to take the class and we in turn make a commitment to the instructor. No cancellations are allowed on classes. Thank you for not asking us to make exceptions.
- Your sewing machine or serger must be in top working condition before you arrive at class. Students whose equipment is not working properly disturb and slow down the class. We service all brands of machines and sergers so come see us prior to the start of the class.
- If you get together a group of 2 or more friends, we would be happy to setup a class date and time just for you.