This is a 2-Day Hands-on Interactive Workshop from the creator of the popular Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine, Eileen Roche and her Stitching Sister Marie Zinno. No sewing machines needed. We’ll provide you with all supplies , machines, and lunch for two fun filled packed days.
The Stitching Sisters teach techniques on common items that embroiderers tackle every day – aprons, t-shirts, towels, and much more. You’ll monogram, applique, stitch continuous embroidery, and quilt in a stress-free learning environment. You’ll learn how to set up your sewing room for efficiency; hoop everything from a onesie to a terry cloth towel and make perfect matching sets of embroidered items. In addition, The Stitching Sisters will share their tips for fixing embroidery snafus and producing professional embroidery. You’ll use the latest products from Designs in Machine Embroidery and learn the Sisters’ favorite household tools for the sewing room.
Included with this Special Event:
- Experts Eileen & Marie teach two days of hands-on interactive workshops.
- Each guest receives an Exclusive CD with Embroidery Designs and project instructions used during the event
- Book signing & photo opportunities with Eileen and Marie.
- All supplies and embroidery machine for use during the event
- Lunch for both days!
- Special event offers, prizes and more!